Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Embarrassing dad

My dad used to embarrass me intentionally when I was younger. I say "used to" that but he still does if he can! It is kind of a hobby of his!! And I guess I inherited that trait so I apologize to my unborn kids who'll probably never read this! Anyway!
This awesome daddy was irritated by his daughter who couldn`t help but wear mini shorts despite her very young age. To teach her a lesson he decided to make his own mini shorts cutting an old pair of jeans and took her and the rest of the family to a restaurant...I know I would have been super embarrassed but that girl apparently Wasn't! She actually only noticed her dad's little revenge once they arrived at the restaurant. She took it as a joke and even published pictures for all her friends to see on FB. Awsome dad and awesome daughter!



No comments:

Post a Comment