Friday, August 10, 2012

Some weird clothing

How many of you have seen people wear shirts that have absolutely no meaning or the wrong meaning?  I have walked through the streets of Japan and have seen people of all ages wearing some weird worded clothing.  And, I always wonder do you know what that means?  I hope none of you fall into this category.  Well here are some weird clothes from engrish.com:




 I hope that is not a man wearing this shirt....  It kind of looks like one.  Again, do you know the meaning of this shirt???


So you want a strong smelling boyfriend???  Really?  



OK.....  lots of "the" and yes exercise is a necessity but huh???



umm no.  I don't want to pass chewed meat back and forth with anyone. 

1 comment:

  1. There are a lot of good ones on this site too.

    http://www.engrish.com/category/clothing/

    :Phil

    ReplyDelete