Easter got me thinking about rabbits. Creepy rabbits. You see I find it more scary when you take something cute and make it scary. I was thinking about all the creepy rabbits I have seen in movies over the years and realized it was quite a lot. So here is (in no particular order) a list of the top ten creepy rabbits.
1. The Easter bunny from Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey. The main characters had to face their greatest fears, one of which was this creepy Easter bunny. He might look all sweet in the pic but later he become something terrifying.
2. Cuddles from Happy Tree Friends. The characters from this show are cute, but it is the most violent thing on TV. Each episode they die in the most gruesome ways possible. I have seen Cuddles die violently more time than I can remember.
3. Frank from Donny Darko. He is a dream guide, and one super creepy rabbit dude.
4. General Woundwort from Watership Down. It looks like a kids cartoon about cute little bunnies, but if you let your kids watch it they will be traumatized for life.
5. The giant bunny from Akira, which you have seen because you are Japanese right? No? Well go and watch it, it has to be the most famous anime ever.
6. The "hat trick" rabbit from the Twilight Zone. The story is about a young boy who can make anything he imagines real. When his grandfather performs the old rabbit in the hat trick the boy make it into a nightmare.
7. Peter Jackson's Meet the Feebles will scar you for life. I guarantee you will never watch a kids TV show the same way ever again.
8. Sexy Beast was not a good movie, but the weird rabbit man who kills the main character in his dreams was nice and creepy.
9. The Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog, from Monty Python's Holy Grail. Looks all cute and fluffy until it ATTACKS!!!!!
10. This creep...