Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Here fishy fishy fishy


On Saturday night last week I went to a fishing restaurant. 
What is a fishing restaurant? 
Well it's a restaurant where you can fish of course. 

 
There is a river/pool running through next to the tables. 

 
The fish are aware of the situation though, and do not take the hook even when you hit them in the face with the bait. 


After waiting for ages with our hook in the water, I ended up just catching them with a net, it was much easier. 
(I caught one with a hook, buy just throwing it into a large group of fish and pulling up quickly, kind of cheating i guess.) 


The staff then clean and prepare the fish for you.
It was good fun, here is the website if you are interested.

2 comments:

  1. Looks fun. I guess you enjoyed fishing and eating there.
    I have heard of this restaurant. Probably Yoshi and I have talked about it before. I feel like visiting there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should check it out, it's good fun. It is a little expensive, but you only need to go one time :P

    ReplyDelete