Thursday, March 1, 2012

Dreams


I don't remember my dreams very often,
but when I do they are usually scary ones.
I think this is because the shock wakes me up.
But that is OK because I like NIGHTMARES!
I think they are fun!

Just the other day I had a good one.

I had to run across some thin ice to push a button,
if i didn't push the button many people would die.
(I know this doesn't make much sense but it was a dream)
I knew the ice would break but I thought I could just swim.
So I started to run and as I expected the ice broke.
I fell into the cold water and had just started to swim
when something grabbed my leg and pulled me under.
It was some sort of sea monster,
but I punched & kicked until it let me go.
As I swam back to the surface however,
I couldn't find the hole through which I had fallen,
the ice had closed over again & I was trapped!
I struggled to break through the ice but it was impossible.
Just as I was about to run out of breath I woke up!

Gasping. . . .
My brain had made my body think
I was drowning, that's incredible.

:Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment