Thursday, March 1, 2012

Welcome to Melrose


I have been watching a drama called Melrose Place lately. It is pretty old as it was first aired in 1992 but I used to love it when I was a child. So I decided to watch it again. And I love it! I mean I don`t like the never ending dramas but in that one the characters find out what`s going on pretty fast which makes it fun to watch! Recently they decided to make a new version of that successful drama but I looked at the trailer and it just didn`t make it for me! I"ll keep watching the original one!
Have you ever watched it or heard of it?

2 comments:

  1. Melrose Place? I have never heard of it.
    Is it a well-known drama?
    When I was a high school student, I used to watch "Beverly Hills, 90210" in a rerun.
    It was a good drama. I like it even now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was really big in the US but I guess not in Japan...It IS very weel-known ^^
    Aaron Spelling produced both Beverly Hills and Melrose place!
    And in the first episodes of Melrose Place you actually have Kelly, Dona and some characters from BH intervening but just for a few episodes !
    Do you watch the new version of Beverly Hills???

    ReplyDelete