Friday, January 20, 2012

X-Men


I have been a really reaaaalllly bad girl yesterday! I watched the first X-Men movie a few weeks ago and I had completely forgotten to watch the two other movies when it popped in my mind last night. I could have watched the second one only and enjoyed the last one tonight but no! I was like a little girl in front of my Christmas presents and the temptation was just too much! I ended up watching the two movies in a row...but they were good! I don`t know why the first time I watched them I didn`t like them but I was shocked I had such a good time watching them yesterday! Have you watched them? Do you like Marvel or other super heroes movies?
Ah! Looking forward to Wolverine`s movie already!!!

2 comments:

  1. The wolverine movie is SOOOOOOOO bad.
    Don't waste your time. watching it.
    But do check out the latest x-men movie
    called "First Class" it is really good.
    Much better than the first 3.
    Oh and you are a god among insects...
    :Phil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it??? I guess hiring a hot Australian guy doesn`t make it all, then??
    I will I will, the trailer seemed pretty good actually...
    Hummmmm... no matter how hard I think (yeah I know, who am I kidding?!) I don`t get your last sentence T-T

    ReplyDelete