Friday, January 27, 2012

New Generation of Superbikes!

I don't know how many of you like motorcycles, but I am a pretty big fan of motorcycles. I have always wanted a motorcycle since I started watching Kamen Rider. Most of the Kamen Riders looked really cool riding them so I wanted to be just like that. I got my first motorcycle when I was around 22-23 years old. This was my first bike.

It's a Yamaha R6S. I know in Japan you don't have 600cc bikes, but in America we have 600cc. I don't think we have any 400cc sports bikes, but Japan has a few right? Well anyway, I broke my collar bone while riding her and she got stolen in the end. So maybe riding was not for me :(

But, I wanted to introduce a new super bike to you all. It's the Ducati 1199 Panigale! Now this bike is really nice! I mean it looks great and it comes with all these high-tech features, which makes it a state-of-the-art superbike. I really want this bike, but now I have a family and the price is not very friendly. You could buy a decent car for the same price. Here's a picture of the bike and you can also check it out at the Ducati website. What do you all think?

No comments:

Post a Comment