Tuesday, January 24, 2012

USJ


Last weekend I went to USJ. My friend offered me a free ticket so I happily went there.I had never been to the Terminator attraction so I gave it a try. It was ok. Not a fan but you know! However I looooved the one with Spiderman!!! It was so much fun!!! Really liked it even though I had a terrible face on the photo T-T I wanted to try the glamorous Hollywood one (if I remember correctly) but it was too late so I will go another time, no choice!
Do you like USJ? What`s your favorite ride???

4 comments:

  1. u HAVE TO try Hollywood next time! its an awesome ride! lot better than jurassic park.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I WANT TO! Too bad I couldn`t make it last weekend but I will DEFINITELY try it next time!

      Delete
  2. I have been to USJ twice. I like Waterworld and Backdraft shows, but they are not rides. Did you go to the shows there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah!!! I liked Waterworld too, it was pretty fun. Actually the very first time I went to USJ I took some pics with the guys from Waterworld coz` my friends knows them. Was a good show! Didn`t see Backdraft though...Need to go again, hehehe!

      Delete