Thursday, October 28, 2010

Who am I? Monster riddles.

1) I was wrapped in white and buried in my tomb a long time ago.
Who am I?

2) I am a monster that has been on a diet. There is no fat on me! Or muscle either!
Who am I?

3) I love the night and having company over for dinner, however, I can't stand garlic bread.
Who am I?

4) I walk through walls as I please. Sometimes you can see me and sometimes you can't.
Who am I?

5) Most of the time, you would never guess I was a monster because I look just like you! But once a month, I let my hair down and howl at the moon.
Who am I?

6) I dress in black while I brew potions, cast spells and put curses on people.
Who am I?

5 comments:

  1. You are Rachel......HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good riddles! I like them.
    1) You are a mammy!
    2) You are a skeleton!
    3) You are a vampire!
    4) You are an invisible man!
    5) You are a werewolf!
    6) Are you a wizard?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No Phil, I am sorry, I am none of these answers. Ask me how I know the anonymous comment is from Phil....

    Masa!! You did a great job! 4) is actually a ghost but an invisible man was a great guess. 6) is actually a witch but I suppose a boy witch would be a wizard so perhaps it is correct haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. Mummy
    2. Skeleton
    3. Vampire
    4. Ghost
    5. Werewolf
    6. Witch

    ReplyDelete