Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Poll

Last week the poll question was:
What Halloween costume character has Rachel Never dressed up as?

A witch
A dog
A clown
A kangaroo
A smurf
A cheerleader
Cleopatra
Rainbow Bright

With 50% of the votes choosing a smurf!
You couldn't be more wrong!! I was a smurf when I was 3 years old. I was Rainbow Bright in preschool. I was a dog in elementary school. I was a cheerleader in middle school. I was a clown a few times. I was Cleopatra in University. And finally, I was a kangaroo just last year!

That leaves a witch! I have never dressed up as a witch!! Perhaps this year... well you will have to find out at the party!! :D

2 comments:

  1. No way! Haven’t you ever worn a witch costume? I think it is typical as a Halloween costume. Right?
    Did you paint your body blue when you were smurf?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that surprising!! My sister was a witch in elementary school and I just never had any interest in it after that. We didn't like to copy costumes much. However, my witch cackle is pretty spot on!! ;) I was very young when I was a smurf and therefore did not have my face painted. The costume was in fact a pajama one piece suit haha

    ReplyDelete