Tuesday, October 5, 2010

What I did on the weekend...


Well some of us went to see the new
Biohazard (Resident Evil) film "Resurrection"
last Saturday night and it was,
without a doubt,
one of the worst movies I have ever seen.
Now I don't expect zombie movies to be
brilliant works of artistic cinema,
I don't expect a deep and complex story
or even good acting
(I like horror and watch a lot of stupid films
so I know what I'm getting myself into).
All I really expect is to see zombies die
in as many amusing ways as possible.
Biohazard Resurrection couldn't even provide
the juvenile splatter I was hoping for.
I also don't think the nuclear bomb going off
in Tokyo at the beginning was a particularly
appropriate way to start a film, even a bad one.
Avoid this film at all costs,
you will just waste 2 hours of you life
that your will never get back...

No comments:

Post a Comment