Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My private pool

Yesterday I went to Nishigawara pool. I know, I know, it was cloudy and even a little rainy (however once you`re in the water that doesn`t really matter right?!) but I really wanted to enjoy one last summer pool because they will close the pool next week. So it was my last chance!
As I happily got to the pool I realized I was the only one there! The staff kind of looked at me like I was a weirdo probably thinking "What`s that gaijin doing here?! No one came because of the bad weather..."
It was kind of embarrassing but after a few minutes I just jumped into the pool and enjoyed my private pool for fours hours, hehehehehe!!! Loved it!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome, Marine! You really like a pool.
    How about a heated pool, anyway? You can enjoy one even in winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeahhh! I really love going to the pool!
    Heated pool is nice too but as you said, in winter it would be more enjoyable. It is still a bit too hot right now ^^

    ReplyDelete