Friday, September 24, 2010

The movie everyone is talking about..

Resident Evil [Bio hazard]
Are you interested in these movies?

I wasn't until I watched Resident Evil 2 last Sunday evening. I was curious about it as it seemed like everyone in Japan was talking about it (not to mention Phil, Yoshio and Masa). It was actually a little exciting and I wanted to see what was going to happen. This weekend I'm looking forward to watching Resident Evil 3!

Have you seen the new one yet?
What did you think about it?
Leave your comments below!


2 comments:

  1. I just watched Resident Evil 3 on Sunday and it was good. Not scary but a little thrilling. This was the one where the crows got infected with the disease. Oh I hate crows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love crows!
    They are awesome!
    Very smart birds,
    and a beautiful blue/black colour.
    However I'm not too keen on ones infected with a zombie virus, or anything else for that matter.

    ReplyDelete