Tuesday, September 14, 2010

How was your weekend?

What did you do on the weekend?

It was hot, but not too hot, so that was nice. :) I went to Nishigawara pool in Ibaraki. I had no idea this pool existed and SOO close to my house!! I was really sad to find out that Sunday was the last day to go swimming this summer.



After swimming I did a little exploring around Sojiji and discovered Sojiji Temple. It was much bigger than I was expecting!!









Later in the evening I finally got to go to my first beer garden in Japan!! I met Phil in Kyoto and enjoyed unlimited food and drink :) It was a great end of summer day to say the least! :D

2 comments:

  1. You went to a pool on last weekend! It was hot on Sunday as you said. Did you have fun swimming? I never swam in this summer, so I wanna go swimming in next summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Masa! Yeah it was awesome! I can't believe you never went swimming once this summer!! You must have been busy then; or maybe it was too hot for you to go outside haha :D

    ReplyDelete