Thursday, February 2, 2012

New Restaurant Opening In Hawaii!

Hey do any of you remember this TV show?


Any guesses?





Still can't figure it out???






Well, for those of you who gave up, its the Iron Chef! (料理の鉄人) I used to watch this show when I was in junior high school and high school. This show actually helped me learn some basic cooking skills. I sometimes wish that they would start this again. Well, anyway, one of the chefs, Hiroyuki Sakai (Iron Chef French), will be opening a restaurant in Hawaii. It is going to be located on the 1st floor of DFS in Waikiki. It is expected to open in July, but knowing Hawaii's working style, I think it might open in September. So if any of you are planning to take a trip to Hawaii after July, you should try this new restaurant. And, let me know how it is. :)

2 comments:

  1. I always loved the hosts jackets!
    They were always so crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Those jackets were soo gaudy! It was always fun to see what jacket he would be wearing each week.

    ReplyDelete