Thursday, March 24, 2011

I went to Singapore!

Singapore was too hot for me. Did you know it is summer all year long! Unbelievable!! I could NOT handle that, I need the cold. :) I visited Singapore's famous zoo.



These guys were my favorite animals in the zoo. Their faces are sooo human-like! I find it fascinating and creepy at the same time; just look at the nose!!



After a very tiring day at the zoo, I went to the Night Safari. The best thing about the night safari was that it was colder at night :) haha Did I mention that I hate heat?

After a very long and tiring day spent with animals I went to the newly opened Universal Studios Singapore for some fun. Despite the fact that I was very sick and threw-up 4 times throughout the day, it was fun to see how it compared to Japan.


The Madagascar area was by far my favorite; although the Shrek Far Far Away area was also a highlight for me. There was a song and dance show put on by the Madagascar main cast! Here is a photo from that show.

No comments:

Post a Comment