Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Hello students, hello friends!!

As many of you may already know, this will be my last 3 days here at rle. :'( For those students that I unfortunately missed last week and didn't get a chance to say I was leaving, I am sorry and hope that I will get to see you during this short week! I'm not leaving Japan so don't worry, I'm sure we can meet again. I was offered a private high school position nearby that I could not refuse. Please keep practicing your English so we can catch-up the next time we meet. :D

~Rachel

2 comments:

  1. oh I m suprised.

    Thanks your lesson. I didnt take your lesson almost hee..

    Good luck your next stage^^

    Hiroshi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for everything, Rachel!
    I do not say goodbye because we will meet soon and you are not going to leave this country.
    I wish you the best of success in your new job.
    PS See you at Hanami party. :-)

    ReplyDelete