Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Pidgin 101

Waaaaasssssuuuupp! Happy New Year to everybadeh! Howzit! Tanks fo stoppin by fo anothah pidgin lesson. Today not pidgin, but instead we goin teach you some Haaawaiian. Everybadeh when get a card in da mail huh? And you when see my message? Ha?! You all fohget??? Well fo everybadeh who wen fohget, hea's my message.

Mele Kalikimaka me ka Hau'oli Hana Hou!

Alooooha! And Happy New Year! Well, we are going to start off this year's pidgin lesson with a message that I wrote on all of your cards. For those of you who are wondering: What does this mean? Well, let me translate for you.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and hope everyone has a very wonderful, prosperous New Year! Stay tuned for the next pidgin lesson.

Shooooooots brah! Take it easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment