Tuesday, August 17, 2010

WELCOME BACK!!!

Hello Everyone!
Well the school is open again.
We missed you all during the break.
Did you enjoy your Obon vacation?
I was really busy,
I went to Awajishima,
the Summer Sonic music festival in Osaka
& my band BLUE HERON FIRE had a live show.
Thanks a lot to the people who came to see us
(Masa, Tomoko & Yoshiko,
you guys are AWESOME!!!)
What did you do during Obon?
Please tell us in the comments section below.
And if you have any photos from your holiday
we would love to see them
please e-mail them to rachel@rle.co.jp
See you soon!
:Phil

3 comments:

  1. Great news about the show Phil!
    As you know I am in Canada and last week I went to visit my grandmother and we bailed hay for the farm. I have a lot of pictures to share with you all when I return...
    See you soon!

    ~Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. You went to Awajishima? Cool! Did you have fun?
    I went to see my family in Saga Prefecture. I had lots of foods there. Sashimi, sushi, fried chicken... So I may have got a little fat. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum sounds good Masa.
    Now I want to eat fried chicken...
    I don't think you put on any weight
    you looked the same as always today.
    Yeah Awajishima was fun
    but I didn't have much time there.
    It's much bigger than I thought.

    Rachel!!! Come back soon we miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete