Thursday, April 1, 2010

Sad to announce....

Hello RLE school members who read this blog.
We are sad to announce that we will no longer be writing the blog due to lack of interest from our teachers
(not to mention names or anything but his name starts with a capital P).
We have had a lot of fun over this last year, however
all good things must come to an end
.
Thank you to all of those who read and participated in our trivia, quizzes, polls, riddles and tongue twisters. Over and out.





















APRIL FOOLS!!!!
Today is April 1st!
That means its April Fools Day!
Of course we are not actually going to stop writing this blog!
Did we trick you?
April Fools Day is a celebration of practical jokes, pranks, and tricks on our friends, family, co-workers, students, etc...
The aim is to embarrass the gullible
(people who are easily fooled and believe anything they are told).
No hard feelings I hope!

1 comment:

  1. Well you got me!
    I am a fool indeed.....
    I was very shocked. I thought
    "But I like the blog alot!"

    -Phil

    ReplyDelete