Saturday, February 6, 2010

A final note!






If you are looking for something to do while the school is closed, how about reading some old posts and leaving some comments!!! How exciting!!!

I realized that I only showed you how to leave an anonymous post and many of you want to put your name! I'm very sorry about this (Motoshi) and I will now show you how to put your name!

1.) Click the select profile option and scroll down to Name/URL and click it.

2.) Then type in your name under the Name: option and click continue.

3.) After you finish typing your comment and click Post Comment a new screen will pop up. Next COPY the word verification letters into the empty box below the colorful letters, and click Post Comment.


That is it! Thanks again for all the wonderful comments!! They really make your teachers happy :) Lets enjoy posting comments together and chatting in English :p

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for your kind explain!!

    Immediately I post a comment.

    I am a person who posted a comment of "KY".


    By the way.......


    Congratulations on a round year!!

    My best regards in the future.

    Have a nice vacation in Hawaii!!

    See you next class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    Sometimes I read this blog.
    But I'm not good at English.
    So I was not able to comment.

    However, I will comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya ya, thank you so much guys! Great posts :) Yes thank you Motoshi, you are correct it has been about a year and I hope we have many more to come.

    Tomoko you are great at English and it was a wonderful comment! Just have confidence in using your English and you will be even better! :)

    See you both this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete