Thursday, December 24, 2009

Thank You!!! Goodbye!!

Thanks to all my wonderful students for being so kind and hard-working this past year. It's with deep sadness that I say goodbye to all of you this week, and move on to the next chapter in my life. I will never forget all the laughs and giggles, as well as all the good conversations we had. I love you all, truly! I have learned so much about Japan, family, friends, kindness and life from many of you in this past year, it feels as though I wasn't always the teacher but often I was the student as well.

This afternoon three of my lovely, hard-working students Tomoko, Asami and Mayumi (and Ayumi, who had to leave earlier), presented me with something that almost brought me to tears...A heart-shaped book of messages and photos from many of my students. My heart almost burst. Thank you thank you thank you.I love you too!
I love sushi! Yes I do.
I must love Oguri Shun if I use his picture in my lessons...OK maybe I do have a small crush on him. Go ahead, laugh at me as I blush. I'm a 15 year old girl at heart.
Some of many awesome messages from my beloved students!
And many, many pictures of the fun times I've had at RLE...The girls had also made a very thorough guide complete with maps of my new neighborhood that I am moving to next week. I have so many new restaurants and cafes to look forward to going to!! Thanks girls!!

Thanks so much to everyone who had so many kind words when we said goodbye. I will keep you in my memory forever!! I hope to see you all again one day. I'm not leaving Japan just YET!! :) Let's keep in touch in the New Year!!

Sincerely,
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment