Wednesday, September 2, 2009

September Slang

Sketchy
This word is often used to describe someone or something that just isn't right, something unsafe or something that gives off a bad feeling.
Example: 1. I don't know, his story sounds kind of sketchy.

It can also mean that something is questionable. Someone or something you generally do not want to be associated with.
Example: 2. Sara is kind of a sketchy person to go out with because she tends to get other people in trouble.
3. That guy staring at me is really sketchy.
4. I don't know if I like Steve's driving, it's pretty sketchy.
5. The details are still sketchy.
6. The alley in the picture below is really sketchy!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, it's a great blog.
    I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
    Keep doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The alley along JR Kyoto line towards Meiji Savas Gym is sketchy!!!

    ReplyDelete