Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Amazing Invention!

I tell you, this heat is quite exhausting. Especially for someone coming from Canada, where we only get this kind of heat during a heat wave. Luckily there are so many awesome inventions in Japan to stay cool, such as ice in a can. Ice! In a CAN! I couldn't believe it when I first saw it, but I'm sure glad I found out about it because it has definitely saved me from passing out from the heat a couple times in the past few weeks.

What other ways do you know of to stay cool in this intense heat? I've seen many people wearing strange ice packs around their necks, instead of a towel which most Japanese people seem to never leave home without. Any helpful tips are appreciated! Come by and tell me how to survive August in Japan!

No comments:

Post a Comment