Wednesday, July 8, 2009

What gets on your nerves?

So they're renovating the train station and that means our office now has a soundtrack of jackhammers and whistles. I don't really mind it that much, but Yoshi can't stand it! It brings back memories of a time when he lived in an apartment on a street that was under construction the whole time he lived there. The sound of jackhammers gets on his nerves!!What gets on your nerves? One of the things that really bothers me is when someone turns a corner while walking without looking where they are walking. They face the opposite way so they end up bumping into all the people. Why do some people not look ahead when they turn a corner?!

Some of my students say they can't stand the summer heat, and that many things get on their nerves when the weather is hot. I actually find myself more relaxed in this weather. What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment