Friday, May 8, 2009

Getting Back into the Swing of Things...

It's time to get back to work! I hope you all enjoyed your Golden Week vacations! Catching up with my students on what they did on their time off has been really interesting. It's great to hear that many of you had some exciting adventures, despite the fact that it was raining cats and dogs for most of the week.
I finally got to see Himeji Castle, and I'm sorry I didn't make it inside. That place closes early! I did see some very sad polar bears at the Himeji Zoo, and ate some delicious sesame ice cream on my way out.
It's still raining cats and dogs, but don't let that make you a couch potato. A typhoon is coming in, and while many of you may have been running for cover, my boss Yuji grabbed his surf board and hit the waves. What do you do to pass the time when it's rainy?

No comments:

Post a Comment